Black Codes To Civil Rights
Each unit is separated into multiple themes to make the information easier to locate and utilize. Feel free to mix and match the themes how you see fit in order to better facilitate the information to your classroom.
- Black Codes / Jim Crow (Deconstruction)
- Black Communities During the Second Era of Oppression (Black Wall Streets, Black Cultural Explosions, Religious Foundations, etc etc etc)
- White Riots, lynchings, and Murders
- The Civil Rights foundation in the 40's and 50's
- Major Movements of the 60's