Each unit is separated into multiple themes to make the information easier to locate and utilize. Feel free to mix and match the themes how you see fit in order to better facilitate the information to your classroom.
- Theories of Modern Human Origins (Single point out of Africa Theory / Regional Multidevelopmental Theory)
- Ta-Seti (Land of the Bow) 4000 BCE- 3000 BCE
- Ancient Egypt (3000 BC–650 BC)
- Ancient land of Punt (2500 BC)
- The Kingdoms of Nubia: Kerma/Kush/Ethiopia 2500 BCE- AD 350
- The Kingdom of Mali (1235AD-1500AD)
- Ancient African Nations contribution to Global Civilization (a list of some of the more notable items)